Monday, August 18, 2008

It's is good to be home

We are now home from our ten day trip to Atlanta (to photograph Pools for Blue Haven Pools) and Huntsville where we attended one of The Best Ham Fest www.Hamfest.org

I am now sitting in front of Two Ft-1000MP's and feel like I am in Ham Radio Operator Heaven
but of course I will now need to add more filters to my old friend (the Ft-1000MP which I have owned for some time before adding the newest one) is not as populated with filters as the new one is !

Had a ton of fun in Huntsville and am already making plans to go back next year.

I will be spending more time on cw, playing with Skimmer tools
of which Rick K4TD did an excellent presentation on at Huntsville
His presentation went beyond just what the tool (skimmer) is
but how to manage all that data without being overloaded and unable to make good choices with it (the data given to us during a contest from Skimmer)

73
steve

No comments: