Thursday, February 21, 2019

North Texas ARRL members Vote for Steven Lott Smith KG5VK as the new Section Manager

News Flash !   (February 19,2019)

Fellow North Texas ARRL members voted me into office as the next ARRL NTX Section Manager !

A big Thank You to each and every one that Voted, 

not just those that voted for me personally, 
but everyone that took a few minutes to mark their Ballot and get it in the mail !

I am very thankful that I won the confidence of the majority of my fellow North Texas ARRL members and you have given me a chance to work for you !!!

Even though, I do not take office tell the First of April, 2019
I am hitting the ground running, answering phone calls, email and text messages

Please, if I do not answer the phone...
leave a short message with a topic, or at least your call sign and phone number.

This will allow me to get back to you with the info you need and not have to call you back after I research the solutions or answers to your question(s)

This simply helps me, help more members faster and more efficiently.

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK

KG5VK at ARRL dot Net
Tel 318-470-9806

1 comment:

Steve said...

I will be at the Irving Ham Fest on the 2nd of March
Please stop by the ARRL Table and say hello
Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK